- Be a part of a growing national movement to elevate the status of DSPs.
- Learn about national and international successful practices, such as certificate programs, apprenticeships, credit-bearing coursework, and ways to improve agency cultures.
- Help educate policymakers and legislators about the importance of high quality human services.
- Learn about and gain access to public forums and conferences focusing on DSP issues.
- Learn how to develop and enhance DSP regional affiliations.
- Develop leadership skills in the field of direct support.
This application requires online payment. If you do not wish to pay online, you can download a membership application (PDF) to complete and submit by mail.