The sponsorship options listed below share both exclusive and general opportunities to put your organization at the forefront of 2020 National Direct Support Professional Recognition Week. Through banner advertisements, social media promotion, direct attendee follow-up, and other sponsorship benefits, you can elevate the status of direct support professionals by acknowledging, recognizing, and appreciating their essential work – while demonstrating the value of your organization’s resources, products, and services.
In this session, Dr. Karyn Harvey will explore the unique stressors involved with the COVID-19 pandemic and how those stressors may effect direct support professionals and other on a day to day basis. Next, coping skills and ways to move forward will be explored. Finally, the keys to resiliency will be discussed.
- Dr. Karyn Harvey The Park Avenue Group, Director of Training and Program Development
September 15, 2020 · 1:00pm – 2:00pm ET
- Only 1 sponsorship opportunity available
- Sponsor listing on the NADSP virtual event webpage: logo, link, company description
- Exclusive social media promotion on NADSP Facebook Business Page and Twitter
- Sponsorship mention and brief company description shared during introduction and conclusion
- Logo included on all general Virtual Event communications
- NADSP exclusively includes sponsor information in email to session attendees following session
- Access to registration information for session attendees