The sponsorship options listed below share both exclusive and general opportunities to put your organization at the forefront of 2020 National Direct Support Professional Recognition Week. Through banner advertisements, social media promotion, direct attendee follow-up, and other sponsorship benefits, you can elevate the status of direct support professionals by acknowledging, recognizing, and appreciating their essential work – while demonstrating the value of your organization’s resources, products, and services.
We are living through unprecedented times. A global pandemic envelopes us, and questioning of power and the abuse of authority asks legitimate questions. We cannot pretend that we provide service in a context untouched by what’s going on around us. This lecture will look at the role of the DSP and what it means to provide direct service from both an emotional and political point of view. And of course, we will discuss that damned boat.
- Jerry Smith, Marketing and Business Development Manager, The Institute on Community Integration (ICI) at the University of Minnesota
- Direct Support Professionals to be announced
September 17, 2020 · 1:00pm – 2:00pm ET
- Only 1 sponsorship opportunity available
- Sponsor listing on the NADSP virtual event webpage: logo, link, company description
- Exclusive social media promotion on NADSP Facebook Business Page and Twitter
- Sponsorship mention and brief company description shared during introduction and conclusion
- Logo included on all general Virtual Event communications
- NADSP exclusively includes sponsor information in email to session attendees following session
- Access to registration information for session attendees