The sponsorship options listed below share both exclusive and general opportunities to put your organization at the forefront of 2020 National Direct Support Professional Recognition Week. Through banner advertisements, social media promotion, direct attendee follow-up, and other sponsorship benefits, you can elevate the status of direct support professionals by acknowledging, recognizing, and appreciating their essential work – while demonstrating the value of your organization’s resources, products, and services.
Invaluable: The Unrecognized Profession of Direct Support is a documentary film exploring the underappreciated and underfunded work of direct support professionals (DSPs), the people who support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in living full lives as members of their communities. Through stories and interviews with DSPs, family members, advocates, and people with disabilities from across the country, the film honors the complexity of the work and the immense value it provides to individuals receiving support. And it asks us to take action now in strengthening the DSP workforce before the system collapses. Following the film, filmmaker Jerry Smith will discuss the film with a panel of DSPs.
- Jerry Smith, Marketing and Business Development Manager, The Institute on Community Integration (ICI) at the University of Minnesota
- Direct Support Professionals to be announced
September 16, 2020 · 1:00pm – 3:00pm ET
- Only 1 sponsorship opportunity available
- Sponsor listing on the NADSP virtual event webpage: logo, link, company description
- Exclusive social media promotion on NADSP Facebook Business Page and Twitter
- Sponsorship mention and brief company description shared during introduction and conclusion
- Logo included on all general Virtual Event communications
- NADSP exclusively includes sponsor information in email to session attendees following session
- Access to registration information for session attendees