The sponsorship options listed below share both exclusive and general opportunities to put your organization at the forefront of 2020 National Direct Support Professional Recognition Week. Through banner advertisements, social media promotion, direct attendee follow-up, and other sponsorship benefits, you can elevate the status of direct support professionals by acknowledging, recognizing, and appreciating their essential work – while demonstrating the value of your organization’s resources, products, and services.
A lack of direct support professional (DSP) training and preparation directly impacts the lives of people with disabilities. For example, research has found that one of the leading reasons people with disabilities are not supported to participate in the life of the community is due to a fear that staff are not prepared to mitigate risks.
In this session, we describe our recent research about the impact ongoing staff development has on the health and safety of people with IDD. The findings suggest that by offering ongoing staff development, agencies can improve their service provision, and the health and safety of the people they support. For this reason, the second part of this webinar discusses best practices in implementing and promoting ongoing staff development at your organization.
- Carli Friedman, PH.D., Director of Research, CQL
- Angela Rapp Kennedy, Vice President of Systems Transformation, CQ
September 15, 2020 · 3:00pm – 4:00pm ET
- Only 1 sponsorship opportunity available
- Sponsor listing on the NADSP virtual event webpage: logo, link, company description
- Exclusive social media promotion on NADSP Facebook Business Page and Twitter
- Sponsorship mention and brief company description shared during introduction and conclusion
- Logo included on all general Virtual Event communications
- NADSP exclusively includes sponsor information in email to session attendees following session
- Access to registration information for session attendees