The sponsorship options listed below share both exclusive and general opportunities to put your organization at the forefront of 2020 National Direct Support Professional Recognition Week. Through banner advertisements, social media promotion, direct attendee follow-up, and other sponsorship benefits, you can elevate the status of direct support professionals by acknowledging, recognizing, and appreciating their essential work – while demonstrating the value of your organization’s resources, products, and services.
This closing session, presented by NADSP President and CEO Joseph Macbeth, will reflect on the nature of direct support practice and how it required resourcefulness, flexibility and creativity during very uncertain times. As this presentation will be the last of our virtual event, your sponsorship will leave a lasting impression on attendees and put your brand in the forefront as DSPs and the human services field look beyond National DSP Recognition Week.
- Joseph Macbeth, NADSP President and CEO
September 18, 2020 · 1:00pm – 2:00pm ET
- Only 1 sponsorship opportunity available
- Sponsor listing on the NADSP virtual event webpage: logo, link, company description
- Exclusive social media promotion on NADSP Facebook Business Page and Twitter
- Sponsorship mention and brief company description shared during introduction
- Logo displayed on screen during entire session
- 2 pop-up banner advertisements during session: “This session is sponsored by ______.”
- Logo included on all general Virtual Event communications
- NADSP exclusively includes sponsor information in email to session attendees following session
- Access to registration information for session attendees