Benefits of Joining NADSP
- Monthly Learning Annex Webinars – Access to monthly Learning Annex webinars on a variety of topics from NADSP Code of Ethics, The Power of Attitude and Grieving and Loss. Webinars are recorded for viewing at a later date if you are unable to attend the “live” webinar.
- Monthly Let’s Talk Webinar series
- E-Blasts of information on NADSP events, presentations and opportunities
- Member only section of NADSP website – view past webinars, download COE screensaver, read past issues of the Frontline Initiative,
- Support an organization that supports DSPs
- Discounted rates for Annual Conference registration
- Exclusive “Call for Participation” opportunity. As a member of NADSP, you will have the exclusive opportunity to submit a topic for our Annual Conference’s Networking Neighborhood. A select number of submissions will be selected to host a Networking Neighborhood session during our 2017 conference. (Conference registration is offered at the discounted member rate and all travel expenses are the responsibility of the presenter)
- 10% discounted training rate
- Link to your corporate; website from NADSP website
Be A Part of NADSP
- Be a part of a growing national movement to elevate the status of DSPs.
- Learn about national and international successful practices, such as certificate programs, apprenticeships, credit-bearing coursework, and ways to improve agency cultures.
- Help educate policymakers and legislators about the importance of high quality human services.
- Learn about and gain access to public forums and conferences focusing on DSP issues.
- Learn how to develop and enhance DSP regional affiliations.
- Develop leadership skills in the field of direct support.
This application requires online payment. If you do not wish to pay online, you can download a membership application (PDF) to complete and submit by mail.
The NADSP membership years starts January 1 annually and ends on December 31 of the same year for all members.
We encourage organizations to join through out the year and have the following system for those that join mid-year.
January through May 31 pay the full membership rate,
June through October 31 do so at a 50% reduced rate (the rates reflected on the website during that time will reflect the 50% discount)
November or December will have their memberships extended through the following year free from charge.
This schedule applies to organization members only