Benefits of Joining NADSP
- Monthly Learning Annex Webinars – Access to monthly Learning Annex webinars on a variety of topics from NADSP Code of Ethics, The Power of Attitude and Grieving and Loss. Webinars are recorded for viewing at a later date if you are unable to attend the “live” webinar.
- Monthly Let’s Talk Webinar series
- E-Blasts of information on NADSP events, presentations and opportunities
- Member only section of NADSP website – view past webinars, download COE screensaver, read past issues of the Frontline Initiative,
- Support an organization that supports DSPs
- Discounted rates for Annual Conference registration
- Exclusive “Call for Participation” opportunity. As a member of NADSP, you will have the exclusive opportunity to submit a topic for our Annual Conference’s Networking Neighborhood. A select number of submissions will be selected to host a Networking Neighborhood session during our 2017 conference. (Conference registration is offered at the discounted member rate and all travel expenses are the responsibility of the presenter)
- 10% discounted training rate
- Link to your corporate; website from NADSP website
Be A Part of NADSP
- Be a part of a growing national movement to elevate the status of DSPs.
- Learn about national and international successful practices, such as certificate programs, apprenticeships, credit-bearing coursework, and ways to improve agency cultures.
- Help educate policymakers and legislators about the importance of high quality human services.
- Learn about and gain access to public forums and conferences focusing on DSP issues.
- Learn how to develop and enhance DSP regional affiliations.
- Develop leadership skills in the field of direct support.
This application requires online payment. If you do not wish to pay online, you can download a membership application (PDF) to complete and submit by mail.