NADSP MembershipJoin a national movement to elevate the status of DSPs
By joining NADSP, you will have direct and exclusive access to information, resources, tools, and training to improve the knowledge and skill set of the DSP workforce, and the quality of life for people receiving services. This national movement will also work together to help educate policymakers and legislators about the importance of high quality human services.
NADSP Membership Benefits
- Receive an organizational discount on the E-Badge Academy
- Obtain 10% discounted rates for NADSP Training (in-person/virtual)
- Obtain 10% discounted rates for NADSP Curricula
- Unlimited access the members-only section of NADSP website
- Participation in ‘Learning Annex’ webinars covering a variety of topics
- Live and archived “Let’s Talk” webinars which explore timely and critical topics
- Receive E-Blasts with information about NADSP events, presentations, and other opportunities
- Highlight your organizational logo and website link on NADSP website
- Be part of a movement that elevates the status of direct support professionals
NADSP Membership Types
The National Alliance for Direct Support Professionals (NADSP) offers a variety of different membership types for individual direct support professionals, human service organizations, and other stakeholders.
Human service organizations that employ direct support professionals
$750 – $4,000
Level One – $750 (employ 1 – 50 DSPs)
Level Two – $1,500 (employ 51 – 200 DSPs)
Level Three – $3,000 (employ 201 – 500 DSPs)
Level Four – $4,000 (employ 500+ DSPs)
DSPs, Frontline Supervisors, self-advocates, and family members
Social workers, general administrators, or healthcare professionals
Organizations that do not employ direct support professionals
National, regional, and state organizations, associations, businesses, etc.
Become A Member
NADSP Membership Terms & Conditions
This schedule applies to Organization Membership only
- The NADSP Membership year starts on January 1st annually, and ends on December 31st of the same year for all members.
- We encourage organizations to join throughout the year and have the following system for those that join mid-year:
- If you join from January 1st through May 31st, you will pay the full membership rate.
- Half price membership rates available from June 1 to October 1.
- If you join during November or December, you will have their memberships extended through the following year, free from charge.
- Please note all membership purchases are non refundable.