NADSP Foundation (501(c)(3))
The National Alliance for Direct Support Professionals Foundation, inc., (the Foundation), was formed and is operated exclusively for purposes in support of the NADSP and its charitable and educational activities. NADSP’s mission is to support the development of a highly competent human services workforce which supports individuals in achieving their life goals.
- The Foundation’s primary activity will be to plan and sponsor education programs for direct support professionals in the fields of mental health, developmental disabilities, child welfare, education and human services.
- The Foundation will also pursue opportunities for fundraising, to include Grant collaboration and website solicitation as well as other means in support of the above Mission.
- The Foundation will make available its Strategic Plan, inclusive of annual objectives and progress updates.
- President-Chris Burnett
- Vice President-Kristine Foss
- Secretary/Treasurer-Julie Price
NOTE: The Foundation by-laws and other pertinent incorporation documents are available upon request to include recent IRS filings.